permanent employment, full time, Düsseldorf
Online marketplaces have never been this awesome.
We combine our passion for innovative technology with decades of experience in B2B business. METRO MARKETS will develop and launch the online B2B marketplace that will change how businesses make purchases online.
You will set up new and manage existing vendor relations for various product categories, such as gastronomy, packaging, office, crockery, electro or consumables. Scan the market and identify innovative products, trends and competitive developments and negotiate prices for product segments identified by the Commercial Business Intelligence team. You will secure and develop vendor service level KPIs, plan, negotiate, drive and evaluate marketing activities and collaborate with Online Marketing and Commercial BI. You will set up a dynamic pricing system and an international vendor performance dashboard in cross-functional teams.
Join our team of passionate technology enthusiasts and e-commerce specialists in our brand-new tech company in Düsseldorf!
- At least two years of profound experience in vendor management within the e-commerce sector
- Ideally experience in the gastronomy industry or its product ranges
- Strong web-analytics know-how and experience with relevant online tools (such as Google Analytics, Keyword Planner)
- Strong negotiation skills, a proactive approach and team spirit
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- An innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
- A “greenfield” project – an agile environment with a start-up mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies and the courage to evaluate new approaches
- An international team in a modern office close to the Rhine river
- If you’re not from Germany – we will help you with your visa and support you with your relocation process
Sende deine Bewerbung an